1. You knew the pizza at Stoney’s was awesome long before The Food Network’s “You Gotta Eat Here” aired a segment on the eatery.
2. When the mercury rises, you bike, jog, walk or stroll your wee one along one (or more) of the town’s six Heritage Trails.
4. When you’re stressed out, you become a “slave to the cave” and appreciate the healing properties of Himalayan salt.
5. You’ve known true love while enjoying a chocolate dipped strawberry or shortbread cookie at Circus Chocolates and Ice Cream.
6. You beam with pride every time you watch a Disney or Pixar film, knowing graduates of Sheridan College’s animation program (the “Harvard of animation schools”) were likely involved.
7. You’re constantly getting compliments on that outfit you purchased from one of the chic clothing shops in eclectic Kerr Village.
8. You’ve hit the links at the world-renowned Glen Abbey Golf Club or at the very least you’ve visited the on-site Canadian Golf Museum and Hall of Fame.
9. You’ve been up before sunrise to take your kid(s) to practice at one of Oakville’s 80-plus soccer fields, 2 field hockey pitches, 7 ice arenas or 74 baseball diamonds.
10. One of the things on your bucket list is making it through all of the 3,500-plus acres of parkland and more than 200 parks around town.